Skip to main content

A new savings budget item

The item I propose we save for (or close to):

The reason for it:
My leggings are still stuck to my jeans, my fingers are just now staring to bend again and I have 2 icicles hanging from my nose. Did I mention this is the 3rd time I have shoveled this driveway and walk in the past 3 weeks....oh, and it is negative 15 wind chill outside! I'll have to run this one by John when he gets home from work, but really would like to give it a try at least! Hope you're enjoying your blizzard like conditions where you are.

Comments

Jamie said…
Oh, I so want one! Or at least a push snow blower. All this snow is just crazy!!
Holy Crap! You guys have a lot of snow. We don't have nearly as much as you guys do. Yesterday and today are freezing outside but back in the upper 40's by the weekend. I think I am crazy for wanting to come out there. What do you think?
Hanson Crew said…
Yep, I think you're crazy, but not just for coming to visit me :)

Mario and Luigi are calling you from these big piles of snow...come, come, come!!!
A said…
we need one of those too! is that your neighbor??? i can't believe this weather - makes you think you're still in CO huh!!
Hanson Crew said…
Allison- nope that is not my neighbor in the picture (I got it off Google images), but 2 of my neighbors have them...it is so hard to join them with my little shovel!
A said…
i showed greg and he wants one now!! haha!!
Jennie Caudle said…
You crack me up!! That looks beautiful and I may be bringing Chancellor to MO to play in the snow and Poppy and Memaw's....He wants snow sooo bad. We haven't gotten any and have a good chance we won't. Anyway I think your idea sounds great. I love the pics, but really only want 1 day a winter to play in it with the kids. Do not miss the freezing cold. Out here it's been very cold to everyone, but that's the 30 and 40's. Oh, and the funniest thing is that school was delayed 2 hours on Friday, b/c there was a chance for snow. It makes Jeff and I laugh! Anyway, hope you get some warm weather soon. Take care.