Skip to main content

Yeah, progress!

The guys did an awesome job yesterday on our house. We almost got the entire front painted in about 6 hours. We have another friend who will come sometime next week or the week after to help John finish the other 3 sides and the top of the front. He's a professional and can probably do all three sides in less than the 6 hours! We are excited! And I really like the colors. I am still trying to decide what color to do the door. I am thinking a dark brown instead of the burgundy I have now. What do you guys think? The railing will be the olive green trim color, I just couldn't get it done before the severe weather started last night. Here is the house so far and a picture of the house before any work was done :)

Comments

A said…
The house and kitchen chairs look great!!!!!!!!!