Skip to main content

2,300 and counting...

I can't believe that I have officially started to LOVE reading! I am reading the Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury and am already on the last book of the series (book 5). I started about 2 weeks ago and each book is a little over 500 pages! It is so addicting and it's taking up most of my sleep time...I am excited about the car ride now tomorrow for our trip to Omaha :) This compulsive backseat driver is totally not driving! Not when I can get a couple hundred pages in!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately - not much to talk about. We are packing for a mini-vacation this weekend (Thurs - Sun) for John's annual Maids franchise meeting. While he is soaking up some interesting new marketing strategies, the kids and I are going to enjoy the 4 star hotel swimming pool and Omaha Zoo. We'll also get to enjoy having cable TV and fast food for the whole trip :) I'll try to take some pics and share then when we get back. Oh, we are also planning to paint again next weekend and the weather is looking good so far. If all goes to plan that weekend, we should be on the market by the first of May....have a great weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's funny-- I'm a terrible backseat driver too, so Chad always asks where my book is when he's driving. He'd much rather have my nose in a book, then have me all nervous next to him. :)
A said…
Have a great trip!!!!!!! We'll miss you!