Skip to main content

More kitchen staging

I went ahead and recovered my kitchen chairs again this weekend to match the "new" kitchen theme we are going for now. We went from black, red and white fabric to a really nice California wine fabric that matches our big painting above the table. The best news, I got the fabric on clearance at Wal-mart for $1.50 a yard so the whole project cost me $3.19....I am looking for some new place mats for the table next. I didn't have any luck at the 3 huge neighborhood garage sales I went to this weekend. I'm going to try Pier One's clearance next, so I'll keep ya posted....here are the before and afters of the chairs. Now if only I can keep these ones nice and pretty through the summer as we are showing the house.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice! You should just make up some really simple placemats with matching fabric. If you can sew curtains, then you can do that! It would be just like sewing a rectangular pillow.
Hanson Crew said…
Great idea Alicia! See this is why your blog is about being creative and mine is about my silly crew! I'll have to look for some fun material and get to work!