Skip to main content

Shifting Weather

So I can't believe today is our first glance at Fall weather in Missouri :) Although, the rest of the week will get back up to the 70s, it sure is nice to have a cooler day. My sister had a tornado touch down across from her house last week in Colorado - which is unheard of for that area! The weather is getting a little uncertain these days - so please pray as we start to prepare for our weekend getaway to Marco Island, FL next weekend in the middle of hurricane season. They have said this season has started off a lot harder than normal and they are expecting a couple this weekend again...a hurricane would make our honeymoon retreat a little different than we are hoping, but interesting and memorable none the less...how is the weather where you are this week?

Comments

Jamie said…
Yeah, it's a lot cooler today here, too. I think the high is going to be 71 degrees - sweater weather! It does feel good, but I am already dreading the frigid winter!

Does your sister still live in P-town? Didn't hear about that tornado. . . scary it is happening in places where they aren't usually watching for them. Hope everyone was okay.
We are going to be in mid to upper 70's so it's nice and cool!!! We are in pants to short sleeve shirts... I am dreading the winter days.
Hanson Crew said…
Jamie-
My sister lives in Castle Rock (pines actually) near Denver. It touched town across I-25 from her apartment!
Anonymous said…
i LOVE this fall weather!!!!
Jennie Caudle said…
I'm ready for fall weather. Still warm here! I love that it is warmer in the south in the winter, but ready for the lower 80's & 70's
I won't complain much though b/c the winters are great! I hope that you have a great retreat! How fun! We will be praying that the hurricanes don't come your way. Talk to you soon.

God Bless
Jennie