Skip to main content

Online Radio

When I used to work as a web programmer, I would sit in my cubicle and usually listen to K-LOVE radio online. I don't usually have the opportunity to listen to the radio or Itunes to often on my computer because I am on it for such a short time (usually blogging and e-mail). Our office is downstairs so I am unable to do what my in-laws do - they play their computer music all day for their music - we use a CD player in our living room.

Well now John has really become the one in our family who enjoys listening to music all day at the computer. His teacher friends clued him in on a couple neat new online radio options. This one allows you to select a musician or group you like and then it will find other artists similar to that one for you and create a play list of songs for you. If there is a song/group you don't like, you can delete it from the library and keep the others going. It's amazing what great songs it picks for you based on your original artist...I got the chance to really give it a try this weekend while I was working on a web page I am doing. Here is the link if you are interested in giving it a try:

http://www.last.fm/home

Happy listening!

Comments