Skip to main content

Oh, Brother!

As Caleb talks a little more and is finally potty trained, I have noticed a big difference in his personality. He is so different from his big brother and little brother! I just love how God gives you so many different personalities in one family...ours began with 2 very different adults who have actually grown to be much alike. Now we have created 4 little people so different from each other. I am an awe of how creative and smart they all are...and I am most excited to watch them grow more. Especially watching the boys has been very neat for me - I come from a family of 3 girls and no idea of what little boys are about - it has been interesting. There are many days where Ashlyn and I will look at each other and just laugh at some of the things they say and do. We look forward to a summer of relaxation and growing together...

Comments