Skip to main content

In Memory of Maria Chapman

I am a big fan of Steven Curtis Chapman and his music ministry and their adoption fund. I was so upset this morning to hear of the death of his youngest daughter yesterday. She died in a horrible accident in her driveway - her older brother struck her with his car as she was playing accidentally. This is a big fear of mine as we play outside all the time and the kids rush out the door when John comes home. There is a blog set up in her memory that I would like to share:

http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/

Please keep their family in your prayers, especially the brother who was responsible. I can't imagine that. She was 5 years old.

Comments

Jamie said…
Very sad. I couldn't imagine being in this situation or being the sibling responsible for his sister's death. It is hard because young ones are so fast and so little, so they are hard to see sometimes. I am so fearful in parking lots for this reason. So sad about this.