Skip to main content

Good times with good friends

So today I threw a Surprise Pantry Party for my best friend Lisa (on the left in the red) who just bought a house. It was a lot of fun and she was pretty surprised. We ate lunch and all the kiddos played in the warm, but windy backyard. Now that it is all done and went so well, I think I should start having people over more - I just don't do it enough. I think between the 14 of us, we had around 30 kids. We missed those who couldn't make it and can't wait to have our friends back again soon! I actually remembered to pull out my camera to capture the moment so I had to share some photos. Here are the girls all hanging out...





Comments

Anonymous said…
loved it and loved that we could help bless n & l!!! thanks again deanna, we do have to do it again!