Skip to main content

Operation Organize Jewelery

I have been keeping my eye on those nice big jewelry armories for awhile to organize all my new "stuff" I have been given these past couple years. Right when I was about to buy one for $75, my mother-in-law gave me a great idea. My biggest complaint about my current jewelry box is the necklace area. There are two little doors, not long enough, that hold about 10 necklaces. The bigger one that I was going to buy holds 40 and is really tall so they won't get tangled. Anyway, I implemented her idea this week - a tie rack from Target for $6 behind my bedroom door. The hooks don't overlap so you can hang a ton of chains. It works great!

Great idea Sue!


I also found this jewelry box clearanced at Target for $7 that same day (one of the holiday red gifts they sale at 80% off) to organize my earrings, bracelets, and necklace jewels. It is great and much more appealing than my old 80s one. Ashlyn has enjoyed getting a mom-me-down and loves that one in her room for her fun jewelry now. You'll have to go check out the holiday clearance at a Target near you (Sorry Jennie - I know there is no Target near ya in OK!)

Comments