Skip to main content

A great 1st day

So our first day of bible study was today and I am so excited! We are studying the Psalms of Ascents which include Psalm 120 through 134. We are going to learn and meditate on these 15 chapters over the next 7 weeks...the history behind these songs or Pilgrimage Feasts as they are sometimes called. We have learned so much already.

All 3 boys did great in a strange place for 3 whole hours. I have been reminded the past few days about how quick our lives are here - a vapor - and I am excited to be able to share today with you this exciting new study. We'll keep you posted...and hope to share a few lessons learned through each 45 minute daily lesson. I really needed this discipline back in my life and have always enjoyed Beth Moore's studies before. Have a great rest of the week.

Comments