Skip to main content

Progress on the Weight of Jonathan

Wow! What a great last month. I was so worried about my weight gain since my 12 pound gain a month ago and just knew that this baby was going to be huge, as well as me! But things are looking optimistic now. I am measuring 34 weeks, I am actually 31 1/2 weeks along, and the baby weighs about 4 pounds. This is very good since I have a little extra fluid than normal, which is causing my tummy to get bigger, but not Jonathan. He is still a little big for 31 weeks, but nothing too crazy. The best part - I have only gained 30 pounds so far in this pregnancy! I just knew I would get to the 60 or 70 mark this time, but it doesn't look like it for now. With my past 3 pregnancies, I have usually gained about 35 pounds by now, and about 50 altogether :)

So we will keep you posted on weight and baby's size as it gets closer. They are monitoring my contractions, size, and weight until I get about 35 weeks. We'll let ya know if anything changes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay!!!!! that is so exciting!