Skip to main content

Children's Maternity Clothes??

I had to share a funny story with you all about Ashlyn. We were at Target the other day and we walked past the girls clothes departments, when Ashlyn stopped me with a huge smile on her face. She said "Look mom, they have girl maternity clothes I can wear now. We can match!" I walked over to the clothes rack she was at and saw a bunch of short jean skirts with about 4 inches of fabric on the waistline and then some jean material and ruffle on the bottom half. It was the funniest thing because it really did kind of look like maternity jeans, but was the "hip" new design out there for young girls. I couldn't stop laughing. My poor daughter can't wait to be a mommy someday, just is really nervous about being pregnant. Not sure why!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
too funny!!!! that story is priceless!