Skip to main content

Move that Bus!

The TV Show, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, was in KC again this past week, so we went there on Friday as our last Spring Break outing. We all went to the first house 2 years ago when I was 9 months pregnant with Caleb and tried to start labor. I remember walking about 8 blocks from our car to the house and timing the contractions all the way! Fortunately, we had him the next day or two and I was able to watch the house reveal from my hospital bed on the news. This time, they had shuttle parking, which I think was the kids favorite part. They loved the big bus! We saw one TV star, Paige, and met a mayor candidate, Alvin Brooks. Here are some pictures from our adventure on Friday. The house will be on the actual TV show in May, so maybe I can watch that one from the hospital too!


Caleb's first Extreme Makeover adventure out of the womb

Waiting for the Shuttle to pick us up
The kids watching the volunteers working away while Mr. Brooks comes by

Comments