Skip to main content

Top boy names so far...

So, I guess I have to throw away my girl name list now, which is really hard to do since I finally found the name I love! Because no one will ever get to see it on a birth announcement, I thought I should share it before I reveal our top few boy names. If it was a girl, I was going to try for Kaylen, which is kinda close to Ashlyn and means "loved" in Hebrew. But, since that isn't going to be the name, we have to choose yet another boy name. Here is our list so far, we are both trying for one of the top two:
  • Jonathan means "God gives" in Hebrew
  • Karsten means "follower of Christ" in German
  • Blake
  • Drew

John loves Jonathan of course (form of his name!) and I love Karsten. I keep trying to tell him Karsten John Hanson would be great, but he is really hoping for Jonathan I think. We both wouldn't want him to be called John only Jonathan. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Hoban Family said…
Jonathan. I also like Blake, it was one of ours. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
i like jonathan too. i think it sounds great with joshua and since joshua and caleb go together it could be joshua, caleb, & jonathan. 2 j's and then caleb!
Anonymous said…
I like Blake!!! I think you have enough J's in the family