Skip to main content

Great find on Craigslist!

Well, I just love browsing craigslist now everyday...we are hoping to get a cheap queen mattress set for our "new" guestroom by May. I found this great looking bassinet for $20 and a new hamster cage for $10 today. I drove through ice and snow, and got them both! I was so excited. The cage for the gerbil's will be really nice because the little hay stuff can't fall on the floor (we have a metal bar cage now) anymore and it will not take up as much space on Ashlyn's dresser. John used to have his gerbil's in one like this and the kids thought it was neat to have one like dads when he was little. I wasn't going to buy anything for this new baby since we kept all the needed baby stuff from Caleb, but our cradle broke and I didn't want to use the crib right away. So here are our deals today...



Clue and Mystery enjoying their new wheel, hut, and cage


The baby's (no name yet??) first bed next to mine!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love finding ting on craigs list! that is where i found almost all of my maternity clothes. i think we should coordinate since we live on opposite ends of town :)
Hoban Family said…
You are so funny with Craigslist. I use it to get rid of my stuff, I have a lot more room in my garage and basement because of that awesome website!