Skip to main content

Any guesses???

okay, so we go for our 20 week sonogram in only a few days and the pressure is on. I am still not sure 100% if we are going to find out the sex or not. I thought it might be fun to hear what you all think before I go. Here are the symptoms I have noticed with this pregnancy that stand out a little:
  • I am carrying in front, but also gaining weight in my upper thighs and bottom
  • I have gained 12 pounds so far (average is 10-14 - not too bad!)
  • Heartbeat has stayed very fast - it is around 160 now
  • I was very sick with this one and stopped throwing up completely around 18 weeks
  • I have started feeling some contractions already (happened with both boys...)
  • More emotional this pregnancy (cry all the time!)
  • I sleep on both sides, and have a hard time even rolling on my belly or back
  • Haven't noticed one boob being bigger than the other - BUT they are BOTH bigger this time!!! Never happened with the others until nursing.
  • This baby moves all the time and hates elastic waistbands

Guess away and let me know what you think...my guess is girl, John's is a boy! We'll keep you posted on your results and maybe the actual results on Wed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think girl too....and I think you should find out! :-) haha!
Anonymous said…
totally a boy
Anonymous said…
hmmm.... im gonna say girl because of the extra hormones and crying.. that sounds like me :) my baby moves all the time and hates the elastic waistbands too.. not matter how loose it is its too tight.
xo
g