Skip to main content

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Alicia to come up with 6 weird things about me in my last blog so I thought I would give it a try...

1. I love to re-organize furniture when I get REALLY stressed. John would come home from work some days and the entire living room would be swapped around as well as the bedroom furniture. He knew we were going to be spending most of the night talking about something or other - I should say he was listening. It is also a great workout!

2. I can't eat food that is mixed together much at all, especially different textures or temperatures. I am just starting to eat tacos with lettuce and trying a few different meats with stuff on it. I always order everything "plain" and rotate my plate around eating one item at a time like a child. NOTHING can ever touch anything else or I can't eat it. Casseroles are truly a nightmare for me!

3. I am an obsessive back seat driver. I have to drive anywhere we are going or drive my husband crazy telling him "a car is coming- watch out" or "slow down a little" or "maybe I should drive." He has learned to let his controlling wife drive now so we can have normal conversation in the car. Semi-trucks are my weak spots even as a drive - I tend to freeze up while passing them.

4. I am a horrible cook, maybe because I am such a picky eater and I mean REALLY bad. I tend to make the same meals over and over and hate the idea of trying to make something new. I always get really disappointed when someone eats something I have cooked and you can tell they don't like it...probably a complex that has made me hate to cook now. Plus, my husband is such a gourmet chef, he has spoiled me!

5. I love to re-live or play out romantic comedy movies! I will get some cheesy idea from them and then act them out with John (nothing too crazy, but some funny poem or dance thing). I then love to watch the movie over and over because it has the "thing" we do in it. Crazy I know!

6. I am your typical computer nerd. I love organization and lists and am constantly reminding everyone of everything because I absolutely HATE when things are late or not done right (my poor husband!). I have a computer degree so I love sitting at the computer and making things easier for our family. I love to write programs or web pages for people because it doesn't take me long and just LOVE the idea of computers making things more efficient!

So I am not sure if those are weird or not, but all I could come up with today. I am going to tag Anna since she is the only person that I know that hasn't been tagged that has a blog! Good luck Anna.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man, #3 described me so well. The bad things is I don't WANT to drive all the time. So, I bring a book along a lot of the time.
Anonymous said…
Love them! I really love your #2 & #3. You and John have to best stories and life experiences!