Skip to main content

Thanks Draw Something

Ashlyn loves to play "Draw Something" on my phone when we are driving in the car.  Today, she went to play and it didn't work because I login with Facebook normally to play.  Somehow while she was trying to login, she re-activated my FB account.  I didn't know until later at home.  So I took the plunge and went through my friend list.  I deleted about 100 people I rarely talk to or hear from on there.  Most of them were from high school.  I think I am still going to fast from it (not login as much and keep it off my phone), but my account is actually active now. I'm a little anxious to see if people notice I deleted them from my friend list.  I am keeping my name on there, but deleted all references to my home town, maiden name, education, etc. so it might be harder for people to search me out.  We shall see :)

PS - Ashlyn, John and I all have the cold Joshua started out with.  Caleb has a mild form of it and Jonathan never got it....Mucinex and Advil seem to help alot.

Comments

A said…
you can make it so that your name doesn't pop up in the FB search engine. i can't remember how but i did it somewhere in my settings when i used to be on. i also used my first and middle name instead of my first and last name in order to be more discrete. :)
Hanson Crew said…
Thanks Allison. I would love to block it from being in the search engine. I was going to change my name to Hanson Crew and John said no. I think he didn't want to be married to Hanson Crew :)