Skip to main content

Schlitterbahn Waterpark


With school right around the corner, our crew decided to have a fun family summer outing this past week.  We tried a newer water park in Kansas City, KS that we have never tried before.  It was a lot of fun!  I really appreciate that my kids understand the sacrifice we make for things like this and vacations.  They know that because I stay home and we pay for our children's education that we don't get to go to places like this often.  So they usually are very grateful when we go.  We had really enjoyed the day together!  We spent most of the day in inner tubes floating down awesome "rivers" together. We hardly had to get out of the water all day - just float right into another line or right into another ride. Because we were in the water almost all day, it was hard to have my camera and get a lot of pictures.  But here are a couple I took...




Comments