Skip to main content

Rock Climbin

In December, John and I joined a community center down by his work since we get a business discount that was only $15 more than his individual membership he had somewhere else. We were able to get a family membership this way. The kids and I have enjoyed the pool and I have officially started working out some :) Although I do hope to be more consistent once our school routine gets back in full swing from our winter break, I have started going twice a week (I speed walk the other school day each week with a friend). One benefit of the membership besides the pool, fitness classes, and the workout area, is a cool rock climbing wall. You have to be 8 to participate. So I took Ashlyn and Joshua today. They LOVED it! We hope to go back again soon. Here are a couple pics of their first climb...

Comments