Skip to main content

More places to sit...

around our crews house. We are trying to be more hospitable in 2012 and planning a weekly dinner/fellowship time at our house with couples/families we don't know well at our church. We bought some "new" Craigslist furniture with some of our Craigslist money we have saved from selling things on Craigslist this past year. We moved our old loveseat and oversized chair from our front living room into our family room. Now we have a couch, loveseat, and chair in that room for company.  Before, we only had a couch and large chair...
Since we took the furniture from the front living room for the family room, we used the money we got for the old oversized chair in the family room to buy a new loveseat for this room ($50). Then I found some awesome gold and red chairs to finish the sitting area off Craigslist. I think I spent a month looking on Craigslist for various couches, chairs, and loveseats to finish off these 2 rooms along with our basement where our other new couch went! I was a little glad to take back my in-laws truck and be done moving furniture for the rest of the year (along with John). So here is the new front living room...
The chairs go so well with the red accent I have tried to incorpoate in there. My next project for this area is replacing some pictures in a new frame Lisa got me and recovering my dining room chairs again (I think I do this once a year since the kids destroy them about every other month - the fabric I got was $5 for 2 yards this weekend and is a gold, red, and sage plaid :)

Comments