Skip to main content

The Current River Adventure...

I feel like I should buy one of those "I SURVIVED!" t-shirts for this boys trip. I just knew I would tip over some time on the trip and it never happened! All of our stuff and crew made it back home without being soaked (on accident). It felt great. The weather turned out to be better than we thought. We got there in pouring rain, but it stopped when we got out of the bus. And it only sprinkled most of the first night. The second day was really foggy at first and then only rained here and there. That night was the worst rainfall and we were already in the tent so it was perfect. The last day was pretty hot, but the cold water felt wonderful! Here are a few favorite pictures of the trip (the last one was taken just to show that I was there.) It was sure memorable and I am so glad that I was able to go. I will know each year now what they are talking about when they go back. I have to admit that the Hilton and Mall of America (our girls trip in 2 weeks) does still sound very appealing too!









Comments

A said…
YAY, I love this - what a great family time!!!