Skip to main content

Our Family Advent Calendar

I have always wanted the Noel Piper advent calendar for our family. This year I finally decided to buy one for myself and discovered they no longer sell it. A friend of mine at church told me about another friend at church who also wanted that advent calendar so she made her own using a similar story. I created one the past few days using that friend's as a model. I loved how it came out. I made it out of felt and was able to buy all the supplies for $5 (and I made two of them - one for my best friend too). That sure was cheaper than the one I had originally wanted! The story we will read is from Luke 2 and each day we add another part to the story. I have the pieces stored in the back in an envelope on 3 pieces of felt. I hope to sew pockets on the back before next year for each piece - it was too large to put them on the front like Noel's calendar. Here it is...




Comments