Skip to main content

Bunk bed switcharoo

The boys have all been fighting over who should sleep on the top bunk lately. Actually, none of them wanted to. So I finally gave in to taking apart the bunk bed this weekend. The room is big enough to have 3 twin beds and they usually play in the school room/play room anyway. Around the same time, Ashlyn started talking about getting a full size bed or putting back up her bunk bed (right now we have one of the twin bunk beds set up in her room and the other in storage downstairs). She has decided to have the bunk bed again. So sometime during break we are going to put it back together in her room. Here are a few pics of the boys room. I am watching the big paper mache letters at Joanne's to hang above each of their beds (C, J, and J). I love that in the Pottery Barn magazines when there are 3 beds in a row on a big wall. We have some Star Wars stuff on a shelf above where those letters will go too. I might do something with Josh's headboard too when I work on the letters. I don't want to paint it because it matches the desk and dresser in there and because then set was John's when he was a little boy. Any ideas for material to cover it? That is my first thought. Sorry the pics aren't that great - they were taken with a camera phone...




Comments