Skip to main content

$10 off $10 or more

We are big thrifty shoppers here and are always so thankful for coupons. My favorite coupon is the one that says "Our gift to you" basically free money. I get these often from JcPenney where I tend to only visit when I have this coupon. So I was excited today to go to 2 favorite stores with these kinds of coupons! First, my friend Lisa and I went to Victoria Secrets, where we could get $10 off anything in the store....we had a blast and I can't remember the last time I went shopping there for myself. I walked away spending only $2 and love my purchase! Then we went to Lifeway Christan Bookstore and got a $10 CD - the WOW Hits 2010 - and it was completely free. Now I get to do the same visits tomorrow with my mom-in-laws coupons since she is out of town for double the fun! Do you just love these coupons too?

Comments

Yep!! I actually have a JCPenney coupon for today and a Kohls coupon for tomorrow. Happy shopping with all these crazy people!!!
A said…
awesome!!!!!