Skip to main content

A great cheap snack

The kids and I like to stop for a cinnamon twists or a nachos snack from time to time when we are out running around and have really liked the taco bell triple layer nachos for .79 Well, now they invented these beefy 5-layer nachos for .10 more and I have to say, they are pretty good. If you're out late or even early in my case most of the time, give them a try. Nothing like a great snack for under a buck that everyone can share :) Taco Bell was our 4th meal (or maybe a meal every day) growing up and I'm totally addicted. Nothing like some new variety every once in awhile!

Comments

A said…
did you get the siding started??
John Hanson said…
Yep, it's done! It took all day Mon and Tues. we are hoping to paint the weekend of the 31st based on weather. It already is driving me crazy with all the un-painted boards and siding everywhere, so I will learn patience through March. In the meantime, I need to touch up the white trim throughout the house and paint the kitchen cabinets another coat of black paint. Hopefully a sign in April :)
Jamie said…
Oooo, Taco Bell is one of my favorites! Frank doesn't like it so I usually go for lunch without him! ;) I haven't tried these beefy nachos, but they look good. I'll have to give 'em a try next time we're out.