Skip to main content

And a busy Spring Break week comes to an end...

Sorry for the lack of blog posts again this past week. Ashlyn and Joshua were on Spring Break and what seemed like a very relaxing week was pretty busy too. John's grandparents were here visiting from Arizona so it felt like we lived at Grandma Sue's all week visiting them. We also had some great weather and was able to really get a lot done on the house in between visits. We power washed the swing set (which looks brand new now), power washed the house, caulked the house, scrapped it, and primed a lot of it. We are almost done - only a few more boards left to prime. Our scheduled paint day is this coming Sat if it doesn't rain (it popped into the forecast this morning). We looked at colors and I think we are going to go with a sage green for the body color and a olive green for the trim. It's very exciting.

I also started touching up my kitchen cabinets this week, but haven't finished yet. The kids and I met some friends a couple times this week which was a nice break from the craziness. I ended up joining Facebook too, which is kinda neat and pretty addicting. I have already re-connected with about 6 good friends who I hadn't talked to in over 3 or 4 years (some even 10 years!). I have decided not to log on everyday and to limit the people I accept as friends. So far, it has been pretty exciting.

So this morning it's back to MWF early rising...they are both ready for a little routine again, I think. I'll probably post a couple posts today because I have so many pictures on my camera...hope you all had a great week too!

Comments