Skip to main content

Remembering High School in your 30s

So a group of fun friends threw my friend Allison a surprise High School Musical Party for her birthday this weekend. It was a blast! We all wore High School Musical apparel and fun high school stuff (Letterman jackets, leggings and jean skirts, etc). We hung out at a pizza dive and talked for a long time. I am sure thankful for all these friends God have brought into my life...the next party in February - an 80s theme....double socks, aqua net hair dos, shirts tied on the side, and much more! Oh and roller skating!! We can't wait!
The birthday girl with the party planner all decked out!
Cari and Norma whose kids cracked up when they told them what they were wearing!

Sara, a very pregnant Lisa and me wearing a tangled Gabriella wig!

Sandra and Lisa listening to Allison acting out Sharpay (her wig)!!

Comments

A said…
It was so much fun!!!! My first surprise party ever! You all are such a blessing to me and I love you!!!
Jennie Caudle said…
Oh, how funny! I wish I could have been there to share all your fun! You all looked so cute! Hugs,
Jennie