Skip to main content

2009 Family Goals

John and I are not big on New Year Resolutions. But a few different blogs I read have suggested to list "goals" for 2009. So I gathered the kids around the computer to list a couple for everyone here. I am sure John has a couple in his head...

Ashlyn: Doing the crafts I haven't been able to do (like my dollhouse and painting sets) and to finish all of my Magic Tree House books.

Joshua: Learn how to write his letters better (he's a lefty and his mom is having a really hard time teaching him) and learn to ride his bike without training wheels.

Caleb: Learn all my letters and do better on my speech. I really want to go shopping with my puppy dog too!

Jonathan (I helped him with these): Become a good talker and be less clingy to mommy. He should probably work on his eating habits this year too!

Deanna: Continue to do my daily bible reading plan I have started that is chronological. I love reading it this way so far and hope to finish all 365 days this year. Learning contentment with all areas in my life, especially those that are harder for me (i.e. my house - size, location, and it's condition). I am also going to really try to get into shape this year so I can attempt to run a 5K run this year with Ashlyn (last year we walked). I am hoping to build my legs and abs specifically this year to get rid of that jiggly dead muscle! I am sure there are many small "to do" lists that will find their way onto this blog in 2009 with a lot of others things I would love to accomplish this year, but these are a few top ones. How about you?

Comments

A said…
I am loving the chronological reading schedule too! Love, love,love it!!! Great goals!!!