Skip to main content

The new and improved laundry room

Here are a few pics of our new laundry room...the closet is done, the trim is up around the doors and the floor and it is painted a tan color. Although it definitely looks homemade, we are very excited about the way it turned out. And it clearly is better than the cement floor, half drywalled room, furnace/water heater displayed, and stud ceiling we moved in with. I think I am in this room more than I wish to say and would love to actually enjoy being in it for a change (laundry is my least favorite chore!)

I even found this cute sign at Gordman's the other day on clearance for $10 which helped with adding black to the room. I also found a cute black "Brothers" frame from Kohl's for $4 (since the boys call this bathroom theirs since it is attached to their bedroom) which replaced the ugly wood medicine cabinet we had behind the toilet. The Brothers frame is already hung, but I need to print a cute picture of the boys together for it - for now it has the Kohl's brothers in it...Enjoy the room and let me now what you think. I am really needing to buy a new camera lens for my fancy camera because all the pics are zoomed in and I really couldn't get a picture of the whole room from any one angle. Feel free to piece them together to get the entire picture...











Comments

A said…
I think it looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie said…
I think you guys did an amazing job! How nice to finally be done. :) Now, about enjoying laundry. . .I'm not sure I'll ever enjoy it (even with my brand new front-loading set!). I never seem to be 'done'. Hmph. Oh, and I love the accessories you found.