Skip to main content

November Wish List

I was so inspired last month after I made an October to do list on my blog. I think the thought process of realizing all I had to do helped me just get them all done! So I am going to give it another try for November. As you can see from the picture on the left, I have begun plastering in my laundry room, or I should say that John and I are working on this part of the room (the only project left from Oct). I am kinda hoping he just takes charge and tells me when I can prime and paint :) We'll keep you posted on that project throughout the month...

And this month, my main goal is Christmas. I would love to be all ready for it by the end of the month - including shopping, wrapping, Christmas letter and website, and cards. I have already started shopping and have 6 people done already. I am hoping to mail out my AZ, WA, and CO packages right after Thanksgiving this year. As long as the weather and children remain well, I think we can pack in some time for all these goals. I will keep you posted on progress as we go...

Another goal for November is accountability. I am going through a Beth Moore bible study with 15 other women on Monday nights and this week's lesson was about relationships, seduction, and accountability. I am so excited to now have an official accountability partner who I can't wait to get to know better. I think with her influence and our accountability to each other, my relationship with God will grow during this busy season.

What about you, any goals for the rest of the year?

Comments