Skip to main content

Live from the Library...

So here I am at the Kearney Library typing an update on our computer...yep, it is still broken. After multiple trips to the Geek Squad (and after installing the expensive part we don't need), have ordered the real part we need online and are waiting its arrival this week. We hope to have it up and running on Wed. It has been hard not having a computer this long. I randomly will check my e-mail throughout the day and feel so out of the loop for some reason. But, even after feeling this way, we have stayed very busy...

Ashlyn had a 24 hour stomach bug all day on the 4th which interrupted our fun day we had planned with my best friend's family. We had a couple play days at the park and have enjoyed the pool too. We just bought a small snapset pool for the backyard today and have enjoyed "summer" weather finally here! Of course we spent too many hours shopping and cleaning too. We are going to re-mulch our swing set this weekend and are buying gifts for a couple events coming up here and there. After this weekend, we will be traveling someplace or another for the next three weekends (girls road trip, lovebird getaway, and Omaha again). I was surprised to see Wal-mart putting out school supplies already today, but realized shortly after that once we are done traveling it will be the second week in August. Our two schools start the week after our anniversary (the 15th)....crazy how quickly that will all come. I have already gotten Ashlyn's schools curriculum list to buy. So, I guess my next post will come on Wed (unless I can convince John to post something creative for me at work). He is excited to be taking Joshua in the morning to a surprise cooking class at the KC Culinary Institute...he wants to be a cook when he grows up and will be SO excited. I need to film Jonathan walking, dancing, and giggling before then to share - they are all film worthy in my opinion. Hope you have all had a great past week!

Comments

Jamie said…
Glad to hear you are almost up and running. Sounds like you have been busy and have so much planned to come. Also, glad you're back, we've missed you!
A said…
oh joshua will LOVE it! i went there when i was teaching and it was a blast. great idea for josie...thanks! love ya and miss your blogs!