Skip to main content

Awesome Target Shoe Sale

So yesterday the kids and I were at Target and were shocked by this great shoe sale they are having - mainly sandals, but also tennis shoes. We got Ashlyn some plain white sandals (for church) for only $2.48, Joshua light up Speed Racer tennis shoes for $3.48 and Caleb some Navy Thomas shoes for $3.48. What a deal! I had to share with all my Target friends so they can run out and see what their stores have - I am sure the Women's summer shoes are clearanced 50-75% off too, but didn't have a chance to look (man I miss those days sometimes!) after trying on numerous kid ones and Jonathan running all around the whole dept. Have fun shopping!

PS - they also have great clearance on their garden/outdoor stuff too! 75% and really cheap!

Comments

Jamie said…
I was just at Target yesterday but didn't look at the shoes (I try to not look unless I need something or I get myself into trouble!). But I just may have to go and check it out for some good deals. Nice shopping!
Jennie Caudle said…
Hey, they had that sale here too. I got Chancellor some school shoes! Very nice to get shoes so cheap.
God Bless
Jennie