Skip to main content

100 Make Ahead meals

A friend had a link to this blog awhile back and I bookmarked it. Last night I was reading through it and got excited...I am going to try a few before school starts back up...maybe there are some you might enjoy too!

Oh yeah - I decided to save some money on shampoo (and stay cooler the rest of the summer) and chopped all my hair off this past week. It hasn't been this short since John and I were dating. I really like it though and it is super easy! I'll post some pictures of our road trip when I get back so you can see it...have a great weekend!

Comments

Jamie said…
I haven't used any recipes from there yet, but I have a few of my own that I like. I also like to double/triple recipes and freeze (chicken/steak with marinades are easy) . It makes cooking so much easier. I don't do this very often, but I think about it more.

I was also thinking of cutting my hair cut because I can't stand how hot I get. Can't wait to see your new 'do in pictures. Have a great vacation! I can't remember, are you guys going to CO? We're going for the first week in Aug. and can't wait!
Anonymous said…
Let me see your hair, Little one...That sounds like it might be comfortable...as long as your happy Phil
Anonymous said…
i'm just dying for pictures!!! :) love you!