Skip to main content

Craigslist swapping

We just love Craigslist! I have started selling things on there and then using that money to buy more Craigslist things. It has been great. I sold a infant stroller for $10 then bought a toddler stroller for $10. It's like our weekly budget is never being touched for these kinds of things - yeah!

So this month I sold our double stroller on there for $75 because we have a side-by-side double stroller we use more (now that we no longer need the infant carrier and J can sit up) and then re-invested that money...

We got this 30" tube TV last night for $50 (our 27" broke last month and we have been borrowing a 19" in the meantime - he was upgrading to a fancy HDTV so just wanted to get rid of this one). What a huge difference 11" makes - I have been wearing my glasses this past month! We also got a new cordless phone with an answering machine for $25 at Walmart with the stroller money because our answering machine died too! What a great deal! Yesterday I got $10 for a comforter so I think I may be going shopping for a new photo frame soon :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! I really need to see if I can find anything to sell! :)
I really like your new Christmas header! Very cute!