Skip to main content

A More Positive Note

So I had a few complaints yesterday about my negativity toward this pregnancy, including my husband. I have to admit yesterday was not a good day so much of that stemmed from feeling very sick. After an enlightening conversation with John last night, I have put things into perspective. This pregnancy is a blessing and a miracle and I need to remember that each day. God will give me the grace I need each day I am sick and will not give me 9 months of strength in one day. I need to remember to pray each day and get through each day not looking ahead to the ones to come. Who knows, maybe this baby (hopefully female) is destined to bring 100s of people to Christ or say something to the one person who will. I know God put this baby in me for a reason and I need to thank him for that instead of complaining about it. I am sorry for all the negativity yesterday and will try to be more excited and a little less frustrated about this pregnancy. My first appointment is on Oct 23rd when I will see him/her for the first time. I am really looking forward to that moment and sharing it with John as well. I will keep you posted.

Comments

Hoban Family said…
Hey, it's ok. You are allowed to vent once in a while. Good luck and hopefully you have a fast and wonderful pregnancy.