Skip to main content

First official day of morning sickness...

As I ran this morning to the bathroom I began to remember past pregnancies and how miserable they have all been. I am still praying this one might be different, but after this morning it is not looking too promising. In honor of my last 3 memorable NINE months of illness, here is what I have to look forward to:

Many trips to the bathroom, feeling tired all the time, throwing up everything even water, passing out, losing about 10 pounds, trips to the hospital with dehydration, PUPS ( a horrible rash with Ashlyn all over my body), my children pretending to throw up in the bathroom all day, contractions way to early, horrible meds to stop the early contractions, magnesium drip, bedrest, no sleep, blood lines on my stomach because it is stretched too far, about a 50 pound weight gain, and oh ya, just being uncomfortable!!!! Here is to pregnancy!!!


Comments

Hoban Family said…
You poor thing!! Is that Caleb?
Hanson Crew said…
Yep Caleb, pretty close to his appearance!