Skip to main content

From Dull to Red

I decided to paint a red accent wall this weekend on a whim and fell in love with the apple red color right away (this looks more pink in the picture than it actually is).  But it didn't go well at all with the latte color next to it.  The front living room is a deep yellow with red accents so that is why I chose the red accent wall (you would see it from that room).  So because it didn't flow well in the entry way next to the neutral tan wall, I decided to paint the other two walls the red too.  There wasn't much wall too paint because the entry is so big into that front living room.  I'm thinking I need to find a clearance rug now.  Here is the end result...


Goodbye neutral...hello apple red!

Comments

Anne Elizabeth said…
It looks awesome! We've been busy painting the boys room at our house.