Skip to main content

Weekend {sunny} Plans

John and I will be traveling to Las Vegas tomorrow for the annual Maids Growth Summit until Sunday.  Look at that wonderful weather forecast!! And this is after a foot of snow just dropped in my yard.  This will be my first year attending the actual meetings and awards celebrations.  Gary and Sue will meet us there from AZ. and our sales manager Kelly will be coming with us too. This will be the first time our kids are staying with friends over the weekend instead of family.  Caleb and Jonathan are staying with my best friend Lisa and her boys.  Joshua is staying with my other good friend Jennie and her son Chancelor. Ashlyn gets to stay home (just like she does everyday), but gets to be spoiled by Grandma Peggy all weekend.  They plan to see a movie and go shopping.  It sounds like everyone is as excited as John and I.  I will post pics when we get home :)

Comments