Skip to main content

Maids Training

So it looks like I will be venturing to Omaha tomorrow for a 9 day training opportunity.  It is the training John went to when they first started our Maids training.  He is hoping that I will learn more about the company, how to clean, and other admin functions he hasn't had time to teach me this past year as I have become more involved.  I am a little nervous to be gone from home that long, but excited for the get away.  I have planned out 2 weeks of school for Ashlyn and walked John through some of the things I do at home each day.  He will have to do a little more work at the Maids than normal those 9 days since a couple of mgrs are going up to train with me.  He will be balancing alot those days.  They are coming up to visit Sat through Sun so we can visit some Omaha family and enjoy the pool together.  Please be in prayer for our trip and for our family while I am away.  Pics to come later...

Comments