Skip to main content

Maids Corporate Training

Well, we all survived the past nine days! Both here in Kansas City and Omaha. The kids somehow completed all their homework, kept the house picked up, and were all fed while I was away. John did a great job juggling more office work and more work at home. I learned all about The Maids system, some policies we want to implement in our franchise, enjoyed cleaning for three straight days, as well as got some great creative ideas for our new building. I made some new good friends and got to know the two from our office better. Here are a few pictures from the week in Omaha.

Comments

A said…
LOVE the toilet picture, haha!!! Good job ladies!!

Love,
Allison
Hanson Crew said…
Thanks Allison. The trainer who took these pics knows John and kept saying she was going to send it to him as proof that I really did it all :) That's why I look so cheesy I think.