Skip to main content

Productive Week Outside

This week we have been working in the yard because of the beautiful weather. I was able to trim alot of tree branches today (3 truck loads) and offload some of the brown banana things I have been raking this past week too. Ashlyn and Joshua help stain the fence today and almost finished one exterior side. We ran out of stain or we would have kept going.

I also finished my mailbox area that I started last year. I ended up tilling the whole area and then putting sod down around a box I made with some mums in it. I like the way it turned out. I don't have a before picture for you, but let me tell you it is noticeably better. Caleb loves watering the new grass two time a day. He understands that the grass has to be wet enough to soak your feet on. He's doing a great job with that chore! Here are a few pictures from our progress. We hope to finish more this week before the colder temps come back as well as rain (especially the fence). I'll keep you posted...



Comments

Nate said…
You have done a great job. Looks GREAT!!!