Skip to main content

A fall project

This fall when the weather is nice enough for us to be outside, we are working on staining our fence. Today, I put 2 coats on the front side of this portion. The kids are going to help work on the other side of the house sometime this week. I am excited for the color and the price of this first gallon - $8. The next few gallons will be $18, but so far we have about 1/8 of our fence looking pretty good for under ten bucks!! I'll try to post pictures of our progress as it happens...

Comments

A said…
Good work Deanna! I tried staining our fence at our old house and lasted about a half an hour!!! I love the color stain - what color is that?

You are amazing!!!
Hanson Crew said…
Thanks Allison. I got it from walmart and think the name is something red? I bought it because it was in the opps paint section. The man told me it had dropped and opened once day so the lid opened. He said hardly any fell out, but he had to mark it half off since the label was covered in stain. So now I can buy the same color for double the price and it will still match. I like it alot better! I hope to go all around the outside before it gets too cold. Then I will work slowly on the inside of the backyard...
A said…
Love the new blog look, by the way!!! And the new hair!!!
Hanson Crew said…
Thanks Allison! It's funny when you change your hair so much, how completely different you can look.