Skip to main content

What Caleb is learning in music class...

I have to admit that one thing I love about public school is the many different "special" classes they offer. They have Music, PE, Computer Lab, Library and Art classes rotated throughout their normal class work week. Caleb loves all 5 classes and can't decide which is his favorite. It is also so neat to go to the school and see how all 5 of those teachers love Caleb and know him so well. That would be a hard job to remember all the K-5th students that file through your classes each week. Either way, he always is so excited to share what he has done that day. I think I must have been out of the loop recently in music class though. Last I had heard, they were playing a variety of instruments and working on harmony between them all. When I got back from my trip, we were all hanging out in our bedroom catching up from the week. All of a sudden, Caleb started dancing. We were cracking up and wondered where he learned the dance he was dancing. We asked him to do it again while John filmed it...here it is, Kindergarten music at it's finest!

Comments