Skip to main content

Our musical future

So last week we were given a wonderful free gift...a piano. I had been looking on Craigslist for over a year for a free one, but never had a truck or people to help me the minute I was the first one to respond to getting one. We are all excited! John is most thankful to the men who actually moved it into our house for us, while we were in AZ. Ashlyn has already learned 4 or 5 songs. Joshua has learned 2. We are going to try to learn on our own at first with books from the library and hope to eventually get a piano teacher to visit us. We will also need to get it tuned this summer when we have a little extra money. I will try to record some of our "performances" and share them with you.

Comments

Jamie said…
How exciting! We LOVE our piano! I'm sure your kids will enjoy playing it. We got ours tuned this last summer and it was less than I had expected ~ it was less than $100. I was expecting it to cost more.
Nate said…
I love it Deanna!
Lisa