Skip to main content

We should have listened to Ella

Last night around 11:30, Ashlyn woke us up. She said Ella was growling and barking. She tried to call her back into her bed, but she was really upset. I thought she just wanted to sleep with me, so I tried to take her in my bed. She eventually calmed down and went back to sleep. She got up again around 4:30 this morning doing the same thing. This time I took her outside in the backyard and sure enough, she had to go to the bathroom. I thought to myself that she was probably upset earlier because she had to go out too. Then we went to leave for church. This is what we found...

We now wish we would have looked out the window when she was barking. John could have ran out and freaked them out. We aren't sure if John's 10th grade students read this blog or not, but just in case, John has one word....REVENGE :)

It was a little funny to talk about with the kids as we drove to church. I used to toilet paper all the time in high school. All the kids could say when we got home to clean it up was, "what a waste of toilet paper! This could have lasted us a whole week!" My kids are such great bargain thinkers :)

Comments

A said…
Bahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!

Wait a minute - who is Ella???
Hanson Crew said…
Ella is Carol's dog that I was dogsitting for 5 days while Sue was out of town. We wished we looked out the window when she was barking because we could have caught them in the act :)