Skip to main content

A Rekindled Relationship

To my 2 square friends,
Well, it's that time again. The leaves have turned, the evenings are cooler and the morning strolls require layers. Cooler weather tends to remind me of you. All the layers (6 people times many layers = tons of layers) and all the decisions about what to wear keep our floors and beds full of unused outfits that didn't make the cut. These in turn get tossed in wrong places when asked to pickup. Messy mealtimes in the fall remind me of you. Carmel apple dip and warm homemade soups. All that dripping, gooey deliciousness that drips on all those layers of clothes. Yep, this weeks marks the beginning of seeing you more times a week. Our every other day dates are turning into more regular appearances. In fact, I might just get to see you at least 3 times a day this week, including at least one day on the weekend. I once thought our relationship was heading down the road to 'caught up', but this past week has proved me wrong again. Yes, all my hampers, piles everywhere and empty closets and drawers only mean one thing: We were destined for more time together. That or I think it is time to introduce you to my daughter!
Until tomorrow,
me

Comments

ha ha...I love it! I feel the same about my mop and rag...we were destined to be together :)
Nate said…
That is good Deanna!
Lisa