Skip to main content

Everything Star Wars

Jonathan has really fallen in love...the kind of love that has a theme song! He walks around humming the theme song and always carries his green light saber everywhere. Today, the green light saber was a Green Crayola marker. Yesterday, it was a blue pen. He protects his mommy when he comes out of the car by pointing the green light saber at anything that moves while humming his theme song...it is awfully sweet. I need to record him soon and share it. He probably knows more of the character names than me now. All he wants for his birthday is a REAL green light saber (oh, and a yoda cake)....we'll keep you posted...

Comments

A said…
oh you HAVE to get him a green light saber...you just HAVE too!!!!!! (do I sound like one of your kids now? I sound like one of mine and I'll give you one guess. :))

That is just way too precious!!!