Skip to main content

A 5-star kid-friendly experience

All of you Northland KC drivers who need oil changes done with little ones running all around you, I have found the answer! I typically go to the Liberty Jiffy Lube and usually early so I can get their "early bird" special, which almost always results in a long wait, spilled water/coffee and dirty looks from numerous business men waiting with me. The price has always been okay, but the wait horrible. And that all happens in between feeling a little pressured to call John about all the important other options needed right now for my car!

So a couple months ago, they tore down the old KFC in Liberty and build a new Valvoline Oil Change place. We saw a sign today that said "$24.99 All Day" so we stopped to try it out (that is actually cheaper than the early bird special at Jiffy Lube). I'm not one who usually passes on good experiences, but this one has to be noted. It was amazing! We were in and out in about 10 minutes. There was no pressure conversation at all and the waiting room was awesome. They have leather chairs and a lot of them! They had an awesome coffee machine and a free Icee machine for the kids. The bathroom actually had a changing table! And the music was relaxing...anyone close to Liberty should really check this place out :) End of advertisement.

Comments

Unknown said…
Man! Now I wish I lived in Liberty! Seriously.